2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: this girl who used to walk me to school at West U Elementary... I think her name was Jessica?
3. Where was your first kiss? In class at the Rice lab school... it was a dare
4. For or against same sex marriages? FOR... vote NO on prop 2 November 8th!!!!
5. Are you homophobic? nope
6. Are you bisexual? nope
7. Do you believe in God? Not in the way most people think of it, but.. yes
8. How many US states have you been to? Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Florida, California, DC, Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Colorado, Ohio... that's all that I remember... so... 16?
9. How many of the US states have you lived in? just Texas
10. Have you ever lived outside the US? In Madagascar and Canada, for a month a piece (so... not really living there, but you know)
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My hair (duh)
12. Name something non physical you like about yourself: My hair... haha I mean that I'm lovable
13. Where do you want to go to retire? Maine or the Philippines of Australia or... anywhere but here! (haha j/k dawg)
14. What is your dream car? Right now I'm kinda crazy about those Infiniti x35s, because they're so damn cute, but I like anything in a convertible... and I <3 art cars!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Maine... I miss it
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex over at your house while your parents were gone? I love how some of these questions make it clear that surveys like this are written for kids in like middle or early high school... or big prudes (obviously my answer is yes)
17. How many concerts have you gone to? Deftones, Chili Peppers/ Foo Fighters, one Earth day thingy from 104 (haha... my tastes were nuts back in the day) but recently... just like FDF shows and then APC last year
18. Do you download music? Who doesn't?
19. How many illegal things have you done? No more than the usual- underage drinking, speeding, smoking pot
20. Where would you want to go on a romantic date? A play, the movies, the beach, the farm... Wherever, as long as we end up someplace quiet where we can talk
21. Describe your perfect date: What an astute observation, Mike. This IS a repeat question!
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Zaniel... <3<3<3
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Umm... have I? I don't know. Probably. We set off fireworks at the farm
24. Do you like president Bush? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... no.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No... don't think I could... bad knees
26. Have you ever whitewater rafted? I used to every year, in Colorado, and then I did once in Alaska (brrr) - so much fun
27. Have you ever crashed a car? I've been in one, but it was never my fault
28. Has anyone more than 10 years older than you hit on you? Some 33 year old guy on Myspace sent me an e-mail aasking me if he could repeatedly give me oral sex, going into graphic detail about sensual lips (mine) and an eager tongue (his)... so... yeah... creepy....
29. Have you met a real redneck? Not sure... I guess not really
30. Are you interested in anyone right now? Myself, mostly (haha)... oh, and the boy... can't forget the boy... what was his name again? Daniel? Zebediah? Something like that...
31. What song are you listening to right now? Watching Jeopardy
32. What is your current favorite song? at this very moment "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel, but it changes often
33. What was the last movie you watched? honestly? Cinderella... what?!?! it just came out on DVD!
34. Who was the last person you said you loved? Zaniel
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? the BANK, bitches
36. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Haha... once a bunch of girls and I stuck tampons all over our guy friend's car because he had this weird phobia of them... but that's it
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I would say no, or at least, not seriously... Zaniel may disagree with me (oops...) And... I think I hit Cooper pretty hard when he told me he cheated on me (who can blame me?)
38. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? I sang the national anthem for a Rice baseball game once, but I think that was the biggest
39. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face (duh)
40. What really turns you on? A strong voice, firm body, and deep eyes
41. What do you usually order from starbucks? Shaken passion tea lemonade or a White Chocolate Mocha
42. What is your biggest mistake? Not going to Rice 2 years ago
43. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? When I was younger and stupider, I used to cut, but not for like 8 years now
44. Say something totally random about you: I like tapioca pudding
45. Do you have an i-pod? I WISH
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Not to my knowledge... of course, most celebrities are skinny (haha)
47. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? see #33
48. Do you have braces? Another question for younger people... I had 'em at the end of middle school
49. Are you comfortable with your height? Yeah, pretty much
50. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Zaniel writing me songs, getting me flowers, cooking, cleaning, writing sweet little notes... it's in the details
51. When do you know its love? When you say "fuck it" to being politically correct and let yourself get wrapped in the other person in a way that would be unhealthy if it wasn't mutual, full of respect, and 100% commited
52. Do you speak any other languages besides English? I can get along in Spanish
53. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Hell no
54. What magazines do you read? None... just the Sunday paper
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Once, for a funeral
56. Has anyone you were really close with pass away? My grandmother
57. Do you watch MTV? Nope, almost never
58. Whats something that really annoys you? Ignorance
59. Whats something you really like? Cuddling
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? No... I think he's guilty
61. Can you dance? Yeah... not great, but...
62. Have you ever surfed? Nope
63. Do you know how to pump gas? Haha... yes
64. Do you drive? Of course
65. Whats the latest you have ever stayed up? All night
66. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? Umm... yes... going back to my suicidal days
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Three times... always for my DAMNED ACL
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? Of course... mostly embarassing, not morality-breaking
70. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Pretty much always, except Lydia's... she writes SO DAMNED MANY